1) Turn fresh flowing water into drinkable water instantly.
2) Filter up to 2000Litres at 0.1microns. Produce a flow rate of 600ml/minute.
3) Attachable Collapsible Bottles: A water filter fits on these bottles. Clean Water can be squeezed through a water filter easily.
4) Gravity Water Filtration: Bucket connector and hose included for the DIY gravity filtration system.
5) BPA Free Bottle: Easy to fill & take up very little space. Stands upright when it's filled.
Filter L630 employs 0.1 micron ultra-filtration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which is effective against 99.99999% waterborne bacteria.
TUV and SGS approved
The lifespan of the filter can be extended by backwash
Backflush can rinse away impurities that the membrane has filtered from the water. We set a silicone gasket around the mouthpiece. A handy bottle can be covered on the gasket for backflushing without leakage. You don't need to keep a syringe on the go anymore.
1) When the flow rate slows, our water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Please use clean water only while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.
1) Personal water filter L630 with tip cap
2) Bucket or plastic bag connector
3) Hose clip
4) Silicone hose
5)Transparent Water Bag * 2
• Q: How often do I need to backwash the system? • A: It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel the flow rate slow down, backwash can improve the flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best freshwater source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for the sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
• Q: Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter? • A: Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into the filter from the filter outlet.
• Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter? • A: The filter will not allow water to flow when it filtration pores are blocked. If the water flow slows down or there is no water flowing out through the filter, it is time to replace your filter.
• Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium? • A: Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% of bacteria and parasites.
• Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water? • A: Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for freshwater filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, Miniwell L610, L600, and L620 can fit your needs.
• Q: Does it filter saltwater? • A: No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 14 to 21 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
All orders are processed in USD. You will checkout using USD at the most current exchange rate.